Sunday, May 28, 2006

Boy or Girl?

My sister in law just had an ultrasound the other day. And no just any ultrasound, but a new 3D type which gives a much clearer picture than the typical ultrasounds. She was quite lucky that the hospital was trialling it for 3 days, and her appointment happened to be on one of those 3 days! Look at it! My future nephew/niece. I can already see my brother's nose....... fuck. Lets hope noses magically shrink during birth.......


My sister in law knows whether its a boy or girl, and I can already hear the wheels grinding in my parents mind on how to get her to spill the bean without giving her a guilt trip. I just told them not to bother......although I might have a few "chats" with her in the meantime! hehehe So......boy or girl?

3 comments:

Victoria A said...

how exciting!! congrats! When is she due? :D

SoRMuiJAi said...

Early October!

Ayako1984 said...

I go for BOY =D Need to look at the shape of Mum's tummy though =D