Shoppinggggggg!
After our very drunken night the night before, I still got up around 7:30am. Like what the hell is wrong with me? I don't even get up until about 8am for WORK. Its those bloody bells I tell you. I'm going to shove those bells somewhere soon! Anyway, I'm always the first to get up. I shower and plop myself on the couch whilst the other one sleeps in. Feeling like absolute crap, I thought I'd try and get healthy and have a nice big glass of OJ for breakfast. With a shot or 2 of Apple Schnapps. Thats right.......the only way to get over a hangover is to ensure your body is never free of alcohol. So here I am lying on the couch watching tv, when Moishii finally gets up and starts screaming at me. Apparently he's disgusted that I was having shots in the morning without him! I commented that he was supposed to be sleeping! He started screaming that he's been awake for 2 hours and just didn't want to get out of the bed, and the least I could do was bring him a shot in bed. This whole screaming match kept going on for awhile, but we eventually made up, over a shot.
After yesterday's fiasco over the missed breakfast, we vowed that we're not going to skip/rush breakfast again. Incase you don't know, both of us really get the shits when we don't have a proper meal or if we're hungry. When we're hungry, hide. We we grab our stuff and head down towards the cafes. We plonk ourselves down at "The Chat Room" which is a cafe next to the one we ran out of yesterday. It was the budget breakfast for the both of us.


The food comes out and we grab our coffee for a toast. (No pun intended). We're just about to take a sip of my coffee when I see this:

A FAT lipstick mark on it. Oh god its going to be one of those days for me.......I just know it. After a lot of fuss, 5mins later, I have a new Latte and we toast again. This time it was lipstick free. We tuck into our artery clogging meal and god it was good. After feeling satiated, we head towards the bus stop. Our first stop? The Carrara Markets. Its basically a hugeeeeeeeee outdoor market with over 500 stalls selling everything from food, to clothes, to alcohol, pets, furniture, you name it, they've got it. I had a quick chat to the receptionist in the morning as to the best way to get there. The instruction was basically go to the bus stop and most of the buses will take you to the markets. So we're sitting at the bus stop waiting for the bus when this dude:
walks up to me, opens his mouth to say something to me and sudden snaps his mouth closed and storms off to another bench. Like WTF? I'm just waiting for a bus and I meet freaks. A bus finally comes along and we ask the bus driver if he goes to the markets. He turns around and says we're at the wrong bus stop and we should be on the other side of the street! This is after a 30mins wait! Moishii starts chucking a tantrum saying he's going to slam something into the receptionist for giving us the wrong details. We turn around and head towards the other bus stop when it suddenly occurred to me, that the bus driver could be wrong. The direction he was giving us takes us in the opposite direction of the markets! Another bus comes along and we quickly race up to the driver to ask him for directions. He doesn't have a clue and suggests that we call the information line. I whip out my mobile phone and I'm on the phone getting directions repeating what she says out loud so Moishii could also know what is going on. Suddenly theres a 3rd voice in the mix. This dude:
was trying to point us in the direction of the right bus stop. Apparently the bus is literally around the corner from where we were. Great, and we just missed the bus. We walk around the corner to the other bus stop and contemplate catching a cab there when theres that voice again. The guy had followed us around the corner. I know he was just being helpful, but that was a bit scary. He basically convinced us that it'll be faster to catch a bus to Pacific fair, which is a huge bus terminal, and change buses there as there will be 2 buses to choose from as opposed to 2 if we stayed there. So we followed him back to the other bus stop just intime to jump onto another bus.
The guy gets on before us and tells the bus driver that we want to go to the Carrar Markets and that he should point out the bus stop for us to change at when we get to Pacific Fair. This is when all hell breaks loose. The bus driver and the guy gets into a screaming match about whats the best way for us to get to the markets. The bus driver told us to get off and wait for the bus around the corner which will take us there directly, the guy starts screaming that its faster for us to change buses and that he should help us, and then the bus drivers starts screaming that any idiot can find the bus stop etc etc. After a good minute of their screaming, we decided to just go to Pacific Fair and change buses, if theres no bus, atleast theres shops there for me. The bus driver is pissed as hell and asks me if I wanted a single or a return. Before I could open my mouth, the old guy turns around and says "They want a return ticket, both of them". The bus drivers face goes completely black, he takes about 3 deep breaths, mutters something to himself and punches out the tickets for us. I grab the ticket and just want to hide at the back of the bus when the old guy stops me to try and give me directions when I get off the bus. This is when the guy behind us literally shoves us apart and starts screaming at us for "HOLDING THE FUCKIN LINE UP". God this is embarrassing. We slink our way to the back of the bus and put our sunnies on, hoping that no one will ever recognise us. The bus finally starts moving and the old guy gets off at the next stop. Like WTF? After all that fuss to go to the next bus stop? Lord help me.
We get off at Pacific fair, no thanks to the bus driver and find the bus stop we need to change buses at. So here we are, a good hour later waiting for the 2nd bus. We're sitting there, both silent, not believing the day we've had and its barely midday. I look up and from the corner of my eye, I spot a BWS. I turn to Moishii and said:
Me: "I should get a pack of cowboy shots.....I really need a shot right now"
Moishii: "GO GET A PACK!"
Me: "Are you for real??"
But even as I replied, I already had my hand in my wallet and I was on my feet moving towards BWS. Less than 2 minutes later, I had a pack of cowboy shots between us.

We take a shot each and instantly felt better. We split the remaining shots so we can carry them with us incase of emergencies. The bus finally comes, we hop on and about 10mins later, we're at the markets.




We walked around and around, not being able to find anything to buy and so we decided on a tattoo each. Spray on one of course. 15mins later we're still waiting and thers about 3 people in front of us. We give us and walked to a few more stalls where I saw the most gorgeous kids backpacks and quickly snatched up 2 for xmas. Somewhere along the line, we were commenting about how this is like the grand bazaar in Istanbul and how the next time I go, it'll be summer and it'll be stinking hot. Moishii made some comment about me walking around Istanbul in a bikini otherwise I'll melt. We laughed it off and awhile later, we spotted this:

The scary thing? There is no beaches anywhere near where we were! So maybe me strutting around in a bikini in Istanbul isn't so far fetched afterall.
After doing our rounds at the Markets, we decided to head back to Pacific Fair for lunch. We were both in a tired depressed mood. It suddenly hit me why......we haven't screamed Christine today. This thought occurred to me as we were walking by a bus stop with these 2 chicks sitting there. I suddenly scream "CHRISTINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE!! OMG ITS CHRISTINEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! CHRISTINEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!" I grab Moishii arm and start running towards "Christine". 50m on, we're laughing so hard we can't run anymore. We're kicking ourselves for not getting the whole thing on camera because the 2 chicks sitting at the bus stop completely freaked out! hahaha And the best bit, Moishii actually thought I saw Christine for a moment! hahahahahahaha
We finally get to the right bus stop and we're sitting there waiting for our bus, when the 2 chicks followed us to the bus stop!

I wanted to scream Christine again, but the guy couple next to me might have a heart attack. We hop onto the bus and get off at Pacific fair. We roam around and around and around trying to find something that appeals to us and in the end hiding around a corner in the shopping centre to have a shot before we continued. We eventually settled for the Crepe Cafe:
Lunch was going all good and well when suddenly Moishii does his "Oh god oh god!! CAMERA!!!"
If you know the 2 of us, you'll know the purpose of this photo so I'll move on......
*AHEM* We decide to bus it back to the apartment and rest up for tonight. We get back to the apartment, have a shot each and then jumped into bed. After a good nap, we get up and get dressed. We catch a bus to the casino to have a look around. We've always heard of Jupiters Casino and just had to check it out. What could I say......it was shit. Especially since we have Star City as a comparison......so we decided to head to the bar for a drink before heading back into town.

After yesterday's fiasco over the missed breakfast, we vowed that we're not going to skip/rush breakfast again. Incase you don't know, both of us really get the shits when we don't have a proper meal or if we're hungry. When we're hungry, hide. We we grab our stuff and head down towards the cafes. We plonk ourselves down at "The Chat Room" which is a cafe next to the one we ran out of yesterday. It was the budget breakfast for the both of us.


The food comes out and we grab our coffee for a toast. (No pun intended). We're just about to take a sip of my coffee when I see this:

A FAT lipstick mark on it. Oh god its going to be one of those days for me.......I just know it. After a lot of fuss, 5mins later, I have a new Latte and we toast again. This time it was lipstick free. We tuck into our artery clogging meal and god it was good. After feeling satiated, we head towards the bus stop. Our first stop? The Carrara Markets. Its basically a hugeeeeeeeee outdoor market with over 500 stalls selling everything from food, to clothes, to alcohol, pets, furniture, you name it, they've got it. I had a quick chat to the receptionist in the morning as to the best way to get there. The instruction was basically go to the bus stop and most of the buses will take you to the markets. So we're sitting at the bus stop waiting for the bus when this dude:
walks up to me, opens his mouth to say something to me and sudden snaps his mouth closed and storms off to another bench. Like WTF? I'm just waiting for a bus and I meet freaks. A bus finally comes along and we ask the bus driver if he goes to the markets. He turns around and says we're at the wrong bus stop and we should be on the other side of the street! This is after a 30mins wait! Moishii starts chucking a tantrum saying he's going to slam something into the receptionist for giving us the wrong details. We turn around and head towards the other bus stop when it suddenly occurred to me, that the bus driver could be wrong. The direction he was giving us takes us in the opposite direction of the markets! Another bus comes along and we quickly race up to the driver to ask him for directions. He doesn't have a clue and suggests that we call the information line. I whip out my mobile phone and I'm on the phone getting directions repeating what she says out loud so Moishii could also know what is going on. Suddenly theres a 3rd voice in the mix. This dude:
was trying to point us in the direction of the right bus stop. Apparently the bus is literally around the corner from where we were. Great, and we just missed the bus. We walk around the corner to the other bus stop and contemplate catching a cab there when theres that voice again. The guy had followed us around the corner. I know he was just being helpful, but that was a bit scary. He basically convinced us that it'll be faster to catch a bus to Pacific fair, which is a huge bus terminal, and change buses there as there will be 2 buses to choose from as opposed to 2 if we stayed there. So we followed him back to the other bus stop just intime to jump onto another bus.The guy gets on before us and tells the bus driver that we want to go to the Carrar Markets and that he should point out the bus stop for us to change at when we get to Pacific Fair. This is when all hell breaks loose. The bus driver and the guy gets into a screaming match about whats the best way for us to get to the markets. The bus driver told us to get off and wait for the bus around the corner which will take us there directly, the guy starts screaming that its faster for us to change buses and that he should help us, and then the bus drivers starts screaming that any idiot can find the bus stop etc etc. After a good minute of their screaming, we decided to just go to Pacific Fair and change buses, if theres no bus, atleast theres shops there for me. The bus driver is pissed as hell and asks me if I wanted a single or a return. Before I could open my mouth, the old guy turns around and says "They want a return ticket, both of them". The bus drivers face goes completely black, he takes about 3 deep breaths, mutters something to himself and punches out the tickets for us. I grab the ticket and just want to hide at the back of the bus when the old guy stops me to try and give me directions when I get off the bus. This is when the guy behind us literally shoves us apart and starts screaming at us for "HOLDING THE FUCKIN LINE UP". God this is embarrassing. We slink our way to the back of the bus and put our sunnies on, hoping that no one will ever recognise us. The bus finally starts moving and the old guy gets off at the next stop. Like WTF? After all that fuss to go to the next bus stop? Lord help me.
We get off at Pacific fair, no thanks to the bus driver and find the bus stop we need to change buses at. So here we are, a good hour later waiting for the 2nd bus. We're sitting there, both silent, not believing the day we've had and its barely midday. I look up and from the corner of my eye, I spot a BWS. I turn to Moishii and said:
Me: "I should get a pack of cowboy shots.....I really need a shot right now"
Moishii: "GO GET A PACK!"
Me: "Are you for real??"
But even as I replied, I already had my hand in my wallet and I was on my feet moving towards BWS. Less than 2 minutes later, I had a pack of cowboy shots between us.

We take a shot each and instantly felt better. We split the remaining shots so we can carry them with us incase of emergencies. The bus finally comes, we hop on and about 10mins later, we're at the markets.




We walked around and around, not being able to find anything to buy and so we decided on a tattoo each. Spray on one of course. 15mins later we're still waiting and thers about 3 people in front of us. We give us and walked to a few more stalls where I saw the most gorgeous kids backpacks and quickly snatched up 2 for xmas. Somewhere along the line, we were commenting about how this is like the grand bazaar in Istanbul and how the next time I go, it'll be summer and it'll be stinking hot. Moishii made some comment about me walking around Istanbul in a bikini otherwise I'll melt. We laughed it off and awhile later, we spotted this:

The scary thing? There is no beaches anywhere near where we were! So maybe me strutting around in a bikini in Istanbul isn't so far fetched afterall.
After doing our rounds at the Markets, we decided to head back to Pacific Fair for lunch. We were both in a tired depressed mood. It suddenly hit me why......we haven't screamed Christine today. This thought occurred to me as we were walking by a bus stop with these 2 chicks sitting there. I suddenly scream "CHRISTINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE!! OMG ITS CHRISTINEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! CHRISTINEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!" I grab Moishii arm and start running towards "Christine". 50m on, we're laughing so hard we can't run anymore. We're kicking ourselves for not getting the whole thing on camera because the 2 chicks sitting at the bus stop completely freaked out! hahaha And the best bit, Moishii actually thought I saw Christine for a moment! hahahahahahaha
We finally get to the right bus stop and we're sitting there waiting for our bus, when the 2 chicks followed us to the bus stop!

I wanted to scream Christine again, but the guy couple next to me might have a heart attack. We hop onto the bus and get off at Pacific fair. We roam around and around and around trying to find something that appeals to us and in the end hiding around a corner in the shopping centre to have a shot before we continued. We eventually settled for the Crepe Cafe:
Lunch was going all good and well when suddenly Moishii does his "Oh god oh god!! CAMERA!!!"
If you know the 2 of us, you'll know the purpose of this photo so I'll move on......*AHEM* We decide to bus it back to the apartment and rest up for tonight. We get back to the apartment, have a shot each and then jumped into bed. After a good nap, we get up and get dressed. We catch a bus to the casino to have a look around. We've always heard of Jupiters Casino and just had to check it out. What could I say......it was shit. Especially since we have Star City as a comparison......so we decided to head to the bar for a drink before heading back into town.

With a drink each, we sit back to listen to the live band. Our eyes adjusts to the dark and we see this:
This guy is close to this 80s, and he rocked the dance flooor. He boogied through every single song and even during the break! If I'm 80, I'm going to do that too. So we head back into town and decided that pizza was on the menu.
Now, for the whole day, I've been whinging and complaining that I'm sunburnt after yesterday at Movie world. Moishii keeps screaming for me to shut up and that I'm not sunburnt. So he issued a dare. Pull my top down and ask the waiter if I'm sunburnt, just like Sophie did to Moishii ON HER WEDDING DAY. When does he learn that he should never issue dares to me, because I'd do. Especially after I've had to drink a whole litre of wine. So the waiter comes over to collect our bill when I suddenly turn to him and asked him to settle an argument for us. I pulled my singlet down a fraction (its ok, he didn't see anything he wasn't supposed to) and asked him if I was sunburnt. He then starte rambling on and on about how he's a surfer and if he surfs for too long or he's in the sun for too long that he does get sunburnt and I might be a bit sunburnt and he should know because he surfs etc etc. There was no eye contact the entire time. Never dare me.
So after dinner, we decided to roam around the streets with a video camera and have a few more shots:
Now, for the whole day, I've been whinging and complaining that I'm sunburnt after yesterday at Movie world. Moishii keeps screaming for me to shut up and that I'm not sunburnt. So he issued a dare. Pull my top down and ask the waiter if I'm sunburnt, just like Sophie did to Moishii ON HER WEDDING DAY. When does he learn that he should never issue dares to me, because I'd do. Especially after I've had to drink a whole litre of wine. So the waiter comes over to collect our bill when I suddenly turn to him and asked him to settle an argument for us. I pulled my singlet down a fraction (its ok, he didn't see anything he wasn't supposed to) and asked him if I was sunburnt. He then starte rambling on and on about how he's a surfer and if he surfs for too long or he's in the sun for too long that he does get sunburnt and I might be a bit sunburnt and he should know because he surfs etc etc. There was no eye contact the entire time. Never dare me.
So after dinner, we decided to roam around the streets with a video camera and have a few more shots:
Some dude, Moishii and MateyNow its been awhile since this happened, but I'm not yet ready to talk about what happened that night. I can tell you we had shots at almost every bar we went to, and honestly, by the end of the night, we had over 5 shots and then we lost count. Theres alot to talk about, but I can't reveal anything yet. Don't worry, the camera was running the whole time, and there will be a premier of the video some time in the near future. I might tell you what happened on this night.....eventually......














No comments:
Post a Comment