The obsession continues
I've basically finished reading the entire series in under 2 weeks and I've already reread some of the later books 2-3 times.....but then considering I always skip to the Ranger section with a bit of Morelli thrown in, it doesn't count. I thought I'd start from book 1 again, and you definately notice that the Ranger has been refined until he's al dente.
He went from:
"His straight black hair was slicked back in a ponytail. His biceps looked like they'd been carved out of granite and buffed up with Armour-all. He was around 5'10" with a muscular neck and a don't-messwith-me body. I placed him in his late twenties."
to:
"Ranger's Cuban-American. His features are Anglo, his eyes are Latino, his skin is the color of a mocha latte, and his body is as good as a body can get. He had his black hair pulled back into a ponytail. He was wearing a black T-shirt that fit him like a tattoo and black SWAT pants tucked into black high-top boots."
How can you NOT drool when Ranger sounds like this? All the guys have heard me talk about Ranger and think I need to see a (better) shrink to deal with my obsession with a fictional character. Its not that I don't know that its fictional, but a girl can still dream that such a honey does exist out there right? As sad as it sounds, if Ranger DOES exist and I know his whereabouts, I would be out there hunting him down right now. Its a bit hard considering Ranger is a man of mystery and can't be tracked, but that wouldn't stop me. Omg I think I'm drooling.....









4 comments:
My mouth was watering just reading your blog. I'm only up to book 2! His heh heh sounds a bit dorky though lol
it changes significantly once you get to about book 4 or 5, and by book 10, its like :D~~~ *fans herself*
Vicki: Read faster...it develops into something sooo drool worthy! Very good material for day dreams or fantasies...any thought really!
My gosh, were all re-reading the books...especially book 10...
=P~~
Book 10 is the shit! And so is book 11! And the first chapter of book 12! OMG!!!
Actually, book 8 is pretty darn good as well! I haven't reread book 9 yet, I'm not sure I can handle the Lula scene without getting a Hernia from trying not to laugh.
I'm getting headspins from thinking of Ranger.....
Post a Comment