The anticipation is killing me!!
5 1/2 hours until our next volleyball game and I'm already nervous and excited! I think theres more excitement than nervousness, but I've noticed every Monday around this time I start getting fidgety and can't sit still. A while back I had considered buy a new mountain bike and start riding around on the weekends and eventually work myself up to riding to work. That was before I started playing Volleyball and now its taken over my life! The 3 things that take up most of my life right now (With the exception of work) is Volleyball, Italian and Food with Volleyball being the #1 thought! I look forward to training whenever we can, even if its mucking around. And I DEFINATELY look forward to the games! We're not good, but we have alot of fun. Most of the team is beginners, yet we're not doing too badly considering. We're seeing very obvious progress and improvements each week, as a team and as individuals.
A few of us attended a sports day yesterday which involved rugby, bbq and for us, Volleyball. It wasn't a "proper" training session since Coach is busy skiing down the slopes and we didn't have a net, but we still had great fun smacking the ball around. I obviously had great fun since for no reason whatsoever, I started having a laughing fit. This is one of those "have you been smoking weed??" type laughing fits. I would hit a ball, it would go flying, I would start laughing. They pass the ball back to me, I start laughing, I hit the ball any which way, the ball flies across the field and I start laughing again. They look at me and ask what is wrong with me, and I laugh some more. I guess it was all the fresh air, or it could just be a sign that I'm enjoying the game. (Probably a bit of brain rot from alcohol thrown in).
Anyhooooo...... 5 1/2hrs and counting down!! I can't wait! Lets see how we go tonight aye? I've been working on a new Hakka type thing....Sharkbait style. Lets just see if I can convince anyone stupid enough to do it with me! AHeHaeha Sharkbait! WUHAHA!









No comments:
Post a Comment