My Sacrifice as an Aunt
I deliberately took a day off work this year to go and cheer my nephew's on for their Tennis comp. Originally I was supposed to do the bridge climb with my nephew and brother, but because we couldn't decide on a date, I took the day off for Tennis instead. Considering how ecstatic my nephews were of the photos I took last year, I thought they would really love it this year with my DSLR.
Here are a few of the 700+ shots I took that day:







This is probably one of my favourite photo of the day. Technically, it was nothing special. However, this photo captures my nephew in the way we all see him. An younger version of Tiger Woods. Infact, we call him Tiger Ho! Hehe. Doesn't this look like its a modelling shot? Almost as if Tiger Wood was walking down the green.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, both of my nephews won a trophy that day. 1st and 2nd place. The oldest getting 1st place, the younger brother getting 2nd place. And the only reason he got 2nd place was because the ONLY game he lost, was against his older brother.

We also signed up the other kids for some private lessons with the tennis teacher.


And in order to take these photos, I got totally sunburnt. I'm talking lobster red. I rocked up to Cookiez's birthday absolutely GLOWING. And not in a nice way. I was a walking red disco light!! I'm not uploading any photos because I LOOK RED. LIKE R-E-D! Ouch!










No comments:
Post a Comment