Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Spot the difference!!!

Moishii sent me an email a few weeks ago about a play that our frog eating friend Steve was performing in. Steve, was playing a part in our production of "Dead Mans Creek". I say ours even though Moishii wrote the script. But considering I was part Producer, Director, Costume, Set, Lighting, Camera and even catering woman, I'm claiming my part of the damn project. Especially since I gave up every single weekend (Saturday AND Sunday) for THREE MONTHS to help him make a film that we never finished because he couldn't be bothered calling the actors back up. Like WTF?

Anyway, enough of my ranting, to cut it short, thats how I met Steve. And he tried to eat Moishii's stuffed toy frog that was sitting in his car. So, we went to watch "Lend me a Tenor" at NIDA in Kensington last night. I've been having alot of problems sleeping lately where I wake up at least once a night for no particular reason. I wasn't really looking forward to watching the play since I was tired and cranky (Luckily I wasn't hungry! Cos we all know what that means!).

Well, let me say I loved the play. It was funny and witty and perfect for me to indulge in a laughing fit. ESPECIALLY since some of the storylines fit perfectly into the "Intro to Europe 101" weekend that I've been having. Such as the screaming Italian characters stating that they need to go to the Greek Islands for a holiday whilst using a fork as a weapon!

We were already laughing about how much of the storyline relates to our upcoming Europe trip when something happened. Whilst I was sitting there with Moishii during the intermission, I noticed the expression on his face change. I quickly looked around and practically choked on my tongue when I gasped! This, my friends, is where we play spot the difference:

Picture #1:

Picture #2:
And here's a harder one!

Picture #1:

Picture #2:


Picture #3:



This is a sign! This is our third time back to Mykonos and all bets are off this year. There's been so many hints the past few days. The "Touchy Feely Guy" who slobbered all of me Mykonos style, the Lesbian who hit on me Mykonos Style and the Gay Guy that hit on Moishii Mykonos style. Then, we see the $40 woman. ITS ALL A SIGN!!! All we need to do now is see the weeded woman! And the funniest thing was, we didn't have to say anything to each other. We both spotted her and both thought the exact same thing. Then we both reached for our cameras whilst having a laughing fit.

I'm telling you, I can't hold my laughing fits in anymore. If someone gets a suitcase dropped on their head this time round, I'm pissing myself laughing in their face. No more hiding. I'm too old for that! If I see a woman randomly picking weeds from the street and sniffing it, I'm going to laugh my head off. All bets are off.

No comments: