The late xmas party
Ever since I've know Moishii, we have a habit of sneaking into things. Whether its Rumba, or getting into the 2DayFM staff Xmas party or other people's parties. In 2005, Moishii snuck me and "scarface" into his work xmas party. After a certain "incident", I thought the days of sneaking to his work functions are over. Mainly because we've been recognised. LUCKILY, those who reckonise me have left the company, and their xmas party wasn't held until last Friday. Its one of those PC parties where "not everyone celebrates xmas, so lets have a new years party instead" type things.
So this year its a cruise and it doesn't board until 6:30pm. So whats an ex-alcoholic like me supposed to do? Go for drinks beforehand. After numerous rounds, we make our way down to the wharf where we spot a "Oh-my-god he is sooooooooo DELUSH" bouncer. Being the perve that we are all, we stood there and salivated over his gorgeous smooth Latino skin and very VERY nicely defined biceps. Can anyone say "RANGER!!!"??
The boat barely docks at King St Wharf when I gave the "Lets move". This is when me, Gus, Josh, Christine and her friend Monica jumped the railed and boarded the boat before half of the organisers even got on!
The boat barely docks at King St Wharf when I gave the "Lets move". This is when me, Gus, Josh, Christine and her friend Monica jumped the railed and boarded the boat before half of the organisers even got on!
Its a 2 level boat that used to be a Manly Ferry, so its relatively large. It can basically accomodate up to 650, there was around 50 people at the party. We positioned ourselves near the bar, which refused to serve us until we leave the dock. The minute the ship started to slowwwwwwwly move from the dock, we pounced on the poor woman behind the bar. I need a drink and I need it NOW.
Ahhhhhh much better. We started doing laps around the harbour, not that I really cared that much once the bar was open. Hehehe all we cared about was when the food was coming out. However, in hindsight, I should've paid more attention to what was happening as it'll come back to bite me on the ass later in the night!
As the night progressed, people got more and more drunk. Gus even scored with Moishii's state manager! He got himself a little memento:
Me....well...I guess its been awhile since Mykonos...I should've picked up the signs earlier. E.g. the guys trying to dance with you whenever you walk past them. It basically started before the sun even went down (and way too early into the cruise to be claiming to be drunk!), all the way through the night and eventually resulted in me getting ass slapped and then slobbered all over! >_< I even had the guy declare his love to me. Multiple times!
I am SO not ready for July. This is my little warning I guess. After a few nights in Mykonos, you get used to dodging and hiding from eager guys. I guess I'm rusty at this. Or maybe I just didn't expect some guy to bolt across the room to grab my head and plant his lips on my face (and on my face because I ducked!) whilst I'm in the middle of a conversation with someone else! Eeeeeesh!
And this is all Gus's fault!!!
And this is all Gus's fault!!!
Jesus Christ I need another drink just looking at the photos. We had a discussion after the party, him, or the French Guy. Its a tough choice, and if I had to choose, I'll throw myself off the ship.
As we were getting ready to leave, Moishii comes running up with a disco ball. Yep, we're running off with a disco ball. As I try to get off the boat, I get stopped by security who thought I was stealing the damn thing. This is when I told them we're with the organisers and ran off the ship before they could say anything. Next thing I knew, I got into an argument with a guy who was complaining that I was getting the disco ball when all he has is a tiny disco ball in his car. This is when I yelled at him that I'm putting the huge disco ball in my car and I'm pumping Nutbush as I'm driving for spite!
I throw the disco ball back at Moishii and we head off towards his car. The next thing you know, I hear a "HEY!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". It was Mr Touchy Feely running towards me from across the wharf. HOLY CRAP! The whole time he was running over, he was declaring his love for me. Luckily, I managed to put Gus between me and him. Gus could deal with him. It was his friend! FFS!
We stepped on it and got out of there ASAP. I found myself bolting down the street and up the stairs to get away. This is too much of a Mykonos reality check. I'm not ready for Mykonos. God, I'm not even ready for ITALY let alone MYKONOS. I'm so screwed this year.....at least Johnny is cute.....and Tony isn't bad either.....He's Italian, he can't be bad! MUahAUAhaU OK.....I know I'm going to pay for that in 5months time...
As we were getting ready to leave, Moishii comes running up with a disco ball. Yep, we're running off with a disco ball. As I try to get off the boat, I get stopped by security who thought I was stealing the damn thing. This is when I told them we're with the organisers and ran off the ship before they could say anything. Next thing I knew, I got into an argument with a guy who was complaining that I was getting the disco ball when all he has is a tiny disco ball in his car. This is when I yelled at him that I'm putting the huge disco ball in my car and I'm pumping Nutbush as I'm driving for spite!
I throw the disco ball back at Moishii and we head off towards his car. The next thing you know, I hear a "HEY!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". It was Mr Touchy Feely running towards me from across the wharf. HOLY CRAP! The whole time he was running over, he was declaring his love for me. Luckily, I managed to put Gus between me and him. Gus could deal with him. It was his friend! FFS!
We stepped on it and got out of there ASAP. I found myself bolting down the street and up the stairs to get away. This is too much of a Mykonos reality check. I'm not ready for Mykonos. God, I'm not even ready for ITALY let alone MYKONOS. I'm so screwed this year.....at least Johnny is cute.....and Tony isn't bad either.....He's Italian, he can't be bad! MUahAUAhaU OK.....I know I'm going to pay for that in 5months time...









No comments:
Post a Comment