The Orange Juice Incident
I knew I got screwed when I paid 15 euros for 2 Vodka OJs. Thats $30 for two drinks! FFS! I need a drink but not that bad! Therefore, we opted for the cheap drunk's alternative. We went to the bottle shop and bought a bottle of vodka and decided to mix our own drinks. We walked into the local mini market to buy our orange juice when we got into a huge fight about what orange juice to buy. Some selfish bastard wanted to buy a 300ml one all for himself when we could've bought a 500ml for $1 extra and shared it. After arguing over what size to buy (Yes size matters), we went to the cashier to pay for the OJ whilst calling each other Jackass and Jacktit. We walked out of the mini market only to hear a loud BANG. We turn around and the cashier chick and slammed the door behind us! FFS! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR OBSESSION FOR SLAMMING DOOR IN OUR FACE?









No comments:
Post a Comment