Sunday, April 18, 2004

I'm getting too old!!!

I know it was mey's birthday party.....but it felt like it was me getting old! Clubbing was fun despite the fact that I haven't gone clubbing in YONKS! As in I can't remember the last time I even went clubbing! I don't know how to move to the music anymore. I felt like a spaz with arthritis and cramps in all my joints trying to break dance on the dance floor! Gees....And I can't even hear myself type properly cos my ears are still ringing! *Sigh*

The highlight of last night was watching 2 bisexual chicks getting it on at the club. Well, I was more entertained by how all the guys just went *drool* and all face one general direction. AHeAHEAEa

Friday night was interesting actually. We had a company treasure hunt for *team building*. We had various tasks to complete before we could all go and meet at the pub to get pissed. One of which involved me at martin place, performing Kylie's "Can't get you out of my mind" at 5 pm rush hour holding a sign that says "Untalented Office workers". We had to keep performing until someone made a donation. Luckily, we conned a Mission Australia person to donate! HaeAHeAHe A charity giving us money to shut us up. We also had to find a tourist and take a photo with him. For some stupid reason, we chose an asian guy who doesnt speak english at all. So there I was, trying to explain in my broken mandarin that we need a photo with him. He also wouldn't let us leave until he saw the polaroid turn out! That was a interesting conversation that I had in mandarin.......Atleast I think I was speaking mandarin......

We also had to transform one of workmates into a PUNK using minimal money. We ended up crashing Priceline and using all their sample makeup to transform my workmate into a Punk with a mohawk. We also taped safety pins all over him including nose and ears with chains around his neck to win that category! Woohoo~ Anyway, our group came second despite the fact that we were way superior than the other group and ended up getting boxes of choccies! Oh wells.....maybe next time.....

No comments: