Monday, March 31, 2008

A ray of sunshine through the storm

Things have been really hectic around here lately. People are leaving every day and we've having about 2 or 3 farewell drinks a week. I've been getting calls and emails from recruiters and friends have been sending me whatever leads they have. The whole daylight savings thing on the weekend has confused the hell out of me, and I don't think I'm fully recovered from the jetlag yet! (Old age does this to you). Infact, I completely forgot that Moishii had booked tickets for our next holiday when I was overseas! (I know, planning another holiday whilst I was on holidays.....). I was checking the daylight savings thing hasn't messed up my calendars when I realised I didn't have the dates in my calendar, infact, I didn't even know the dates full stop. Moishii had organised everything for me! LOL Atleast it put a smile on my face when I realised that I've got another holiday booked!

Lets hope things calm down soon. Actually, it will calm down soon. April 10th is D-Day. April 11th will be VERY VERY quiet at work for those of us who are staying...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT????? Daylight saving starts on this Sunday, woman!

SoRMuiJAi said...

Yes I know! But my mobiles changed the time automatically, but not all my mobiles, just one of them. Then one computer changed but the others didnt. The work lift time changed but the work computer didn't. Its all chaos! LOL