Cherry's 26th Birthday Orgy
Its almost been a year since we went to Lord Roberts Hotel. After Cherry's birthday last year, we headed across the street to Lord Roberts for drinks, and thats when we discovered "The Flaming Shot". We haven't had a chance to go back for the Flaming Shot since, so it was decided that dinner and drinks will be at LRH for Cherry's birthday.
Firstly, everyone met up in the Beer Garden for a few drinks before dinner whilst we did birthday presents.
Firstly, everyone met up in the Beer Garden for a few drinks before dinner whilst we did birthday presents.
We then moved into the restaurant for dinner where there was a special guest for Cherry:
After that excitement, it was time for dinner:
After we got food out of the way (Which was very very nice and very good value) and downed a few drinks, we decided to head downstairs to the bar for our shots.
After asking around, we managed to find the same bartender that made us "The Flaming Shot" last year. Unfortunately, they didn't have any cinnamon powder, which is essential to making "The Flaming Shot". We all stood around looking disappointed when he suggested to make us a Slippery Nipple instead:
After asking around, we managed to find the same bartender that made us "The Flaming Shot" last year. Unfortunately, they didn't have any cinnamon powder, which is essential to making "The Flaming Shot". We all stood around looking disappointed when he suggested to make us a Slippery Nipple instead:
This is probably one of the better slippery nipples I've had. We all stood around the bar asking him to make us something else:
I've had a "Wet Pussy" before, and let me say, this is the best "Wet Pussy" I ever had. This was the first of many:
PHOTO REMOVED
For those that missed out, it was a shot of Cherry's Chest covered in salt, ready for the body shot!...and like any of our drunken parties, the chest and nipples came out pretty quickly....
Everyone got very friendly afterwards. And some person tried to get TOO friendly, and smooched me and Cookies who then got a swift slap across the face followed by a few quick kicks.
I can't be bothered trying to talk about what happened above, but I'm sure the pictures speak for themselves. Besides, I don't think everything was that clear after my 10+ shots. I was still having shots after the birthday girl left! Surprisingly, I was still quite sober. Unlike some people...
Somehow, Matt managed to wake up in time and chased us back to the car. He threw himself into the back seat causing Moishii to jump out of the car to try and drag him out:
There was a lot of slapping, a lot of swearing and definately a lot of objects flying around. I was barely home before I jumped out of the car. Another minute in the car with Matt will make me stab my own ears with a stick.
Anyway, hope you had a good birthday Cherry. Its the only way to celebrate. I'm surprised it took you so long to have a drunken bash. Now just have a better look at my photos and see how much you can remember.......
Anyway, hope you had a good birthday Cherry. Its the only way to celebrate. I'm surprised it took you so long to have a drunken bash. Now just have a better look at my photos and see how much you can remember.......









3 comments:
I cant believe you stuck those photos up!!! In my defense - I was SOOO drunk, i was gone after the first shot and i lost count after 8.
Please remove my chest shots, Lil...
Thats my first and final time in which i get that p!ssed drunk. I dont want to ever explain to my niece why i need a bloody friggin happy meal at 10:30am the next day.
I was still feeling funny on Saturday and my organs still feel dehydrated and its like Tuesday!!!
haha I cant believe I missed the body shots. Actually, I'm glad I did :P
Maccas and KFC are the bomb after a hard night of drinking!! Some ppl prefer kebabs but I dont know about that....
That'll teach you for leaving early to go to MALONEYS!!! Gees!
You also missed out on a lot of other bodily contact action shots! Damn I wish I had brought my DSLR, but then I probably would've dropped it!
Meanwhile, another great hangover food is Harry's Cafe~ Gimme a hotdog with the lot! Of course, that only works if you're still out. Otherwise, Maccas is the way to go. I remember I was so hungover once, after I had Pho for lunch (Which was nice and comforting) I still had to go to Maccas for a Cheese burger to be completely right.
Cherry: Its the only way to celebrate your birthday. Getting COMPLETELY TRASHED. Although I haven't had one of those birthdays since my 23rd. I haven't had a drop of bourbon since.....and I don't intend to after downing half a bottle!
Until next year then, for the next body tequila shots!
Post a Comment