Kids, Kids, Kids!
Everytime my sister and the kids come for a holiday, not only does it mean we eat out heaps, have big feasts at home, but it also means my house, specifically MY ROOM is overrun with kids. Something in the house always breaks when they visit. Our wine cabinet in the livingroom is missing all the handles off the draws. That was the work of 3 kids. With 6 kids in the house, I count myself lucky for only losing 2 handles off my draws. Want to know why things break in my house?
Things get a little rough.....
Fight!! Fight!! Fight!!
STACKS ON!!!!!!!!!!!
Lucky I'm not at the bottom......
BUT, they do have their angelic moments... It may be few and far between, but every now and then, I can get them to calm down just a bit to do something a bit more orderly. Like putting up the xmas tree. I went and bought a new tree this year. Our old tree was in the family for a good 15+ years. Theres barely any leaves left on the tree to hang decorations. And our decorations? Well lets not even go there. I went and bought a heap of new decorations, but as you can see, I didn't buy enough. But don't worry, I fixed that problem soon enough!









No comments:
Post a Comment