All is quiet in the house.....
My sister and the kids left yesterday. The house is eerily quiet. After coming home from the airport, there was no screaming from the kids, the pile of shoes in the hall way went from 30 pairs down to about 5 pairs of shoes, I didn't step on any toys, sit on any food and nothing got destroyed in my room. I also didn't get my good night kisses last night. Every night since the kids have been here, I've been poaching for my good night kisses every night. I would walk into their room and go "I WANTTTTTT MY GOOD NIGHT KISSSSSSSS". Then one by one, or sometimes all at once, they would leap into my arms and plant a big kiss on my face and give me a super duper big bear hug. Sometimes if I don't walk into their room first, they'll come running towards me and does a flying leap into my arms!
Its going to be awhile before I see them again, probably July at the earliest, which is when I am currently planning on going overseas. This time I'll definately stay a few days in Singapore.
Meanwhile, I spent last night transferring all 8 gigs of photos from my laptop onto my desktop. If I'm not going out tonight, I'll try and update some of the photos. But since a certain MnM is visiting from Melbourne, I'm not sure how thats going to work. I might bring some photos with me to work to blog...since I am oh-so-busy right now ;)









No comments:
Post a Comment