Happy Chinese New Year
So I missed the start of New Year. Sue me. I'm celebrating Chinese New Year instead! New start, new format, new trip to look forward to. For the dedicated readers, thank you for your support in the past year.
I shall be posting up the final chapters of my holiday in the next week. Simply because SOME PEOPLE don't want to be left behind in their blogging and insist that I wait until he catches up. That and also because I had a mental breakdown the other night writing up the last post that took me out of New York in San Fran. Knowing the end is near, I broke down into a laughing fit that went for a good 20mins. No triggers, no jokes, no funny images. I basically called Moishii up and yelled "I'VE LEFT NEW YORK!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO BE STUCK ON THE ISLANDS FOREVER! YOU'LL BE TRAPPED ON MYKONOS FOREVER!!!!! FOREVERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAHauahAUahAUAHAUAH!!! FORRRRRRREVVVVVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".









3 comments:
aww what a pretty pink layout!
I think you really should've left E on the islands lol
HE'S GOING TO BE TRAPPED FOREVERRRRR!!! FOREVERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AheAHeAHE
im going to mykonos this weekend
i plan to get out this week
im not getting trapped there AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Post a Comment