Errrrrr.....yeah......photos....
Ok I've been lazy. I promised photos from my birthday and I haven't gotten around to it yet. I've decided not to post pictures from the night simply because I'm not sure everyone wants their picture plastered all over the net. So instead, here are a few photos I took of my pressies :D I'll be sending photos to people individually :D
How could anyone forget that damn frickin card? I also got Golden Girls Season 1 and.....
A rotating photo album for my many many holiday shots! Thanks Cherry and Gus. BTW, whats the go with the card Gus? ONE FREAKIN LINE? You are so NOT invited to the next party :P
oOOooOoOOoOoOoo Hand care products! Thank you Alex and Richard!! :D

I wish they were real, but good enough. And I'm glad you FINALLY made it to one of my birthday parties Shirley!!

Gorgeous necklace! I LOVE MY ACCESSORIES! Thankies Dottie!

Hahahaha You know me well Vicky dear! Well you have known me since I was 5. This is a PERFECT gift for me! Anyone want a game? :D

I think people realise that I love my jewellery...... :D Thanks Amanda and Chao. BTW, my parents have scabbed the DVDs you got me! They've kept it in their room!

Like its not enough that I am turning old, but we've got it laser engraved into the centre of a crystal for all of eternity!! Thanks guy! I love having your mug shots in my room.....now I just have to explain to my parents why...and yes people, that does say SoRMuiJAi with the proper upper and lowercase.....sad...but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I wish they were real, but good enough. And I'm glad you FINALLY made it to one of my birthday parties Shirley!!

Gorgeous necklace! I LOVE MY ACCESSORIES! Thankies Dottie!

Hahahaha You know me well Vicky dear! Well you have known me since I was 5. This is a PERFECT gift for me! Anyone want a game? :D

I think people realise that I love my jewellery...... :D Thanks Amanda and Chao. BTW, my parents have scabbed the DVDs you got me! They've kept it in their room!

Like its not enough that I am turning old, but we've got it laser engraved into the centre of a crystal for all of eternity!! Thanks guy! I love having your mug shots in my room.....now I just have to explain to my parents why...and yes people, that does say SoRMuiJAi with the proper upper and lowercase.....sad...but I wouldn't have it any other way.

And my last birthday present? Having my life saved on my birthday! Thanks V babes! Hope your leg has fully recovered. BTW, that shot was taken less than an hour after her being hit by the car....










No comments:
Post a Comment