The end of an era
So we were sitting at sumalee....
Him: I want to propose a toast...to Lily...on her promotion.
The girls: OMG!! CONGRADS!!! OMG!!!!! What as!?!?!
Me: Ummm....Test Analyst...
The girls: OMG OMG!! CONGRADS!!!!!
Me: ....at Macquarie Bank..
The girls: ..... YOU BITCH!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T TELL US! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE LEAVING US!! DON'T LEAVE ME!! I'M GOING TO KILL BOTH OF YOU FOR NOT TELLING US! HOW COULD YOU LIE TO US.....
*10mins later*
The girls: ...AND YOU! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE! HOW COULD YOU KEEP THIS FROM US!? *smack**Smack**bash**Kick* YOU LIAR!! LIARRRRRRR!!! EVIL PEOPLE! EVIL MELBOURNIANS CORRUPTING HER! BITCH!!! ...etc etc
So there it is people....I resigned from my company today and will be moving on to another company. I guess now you people know why I've been acting strange for the past month and a half and how I would just disappear or appear in business wear...and why I was vague about certain things. I really wanted to tell you guys earlier, but HE wouldn't let me tell unless he was there to see your reaction. And you gotta admit, it was DAMN FUNNY and well worth the wait.
I kinda feel sad in leaving Access. I was going to resign last friday, which would've been very poetic, since I would have been with them 3 years to the day (1st July), but today isn't bad either. 4th July....independence day. I'm really going to miss the people here! I've never had any conflicts with people and we've all gotten along great. Of course I always have a whinge...but overall, I loved working here. But it's time for me to move on and see what else is out there in the big wide world. I wish you all the success and I want to thank everyone who has worked with me, supported me, taught me everything I know now. I won't be where I am without Access. And most of all, I want to thank everyone for putting up with me. Heres to the next stage of my life. *Cheers*.









10 comments:
oooh congrats lils!
sounds like its gonna be a fun new job :)
you know how much they work you there! heheh
hope you enjoy your new role :)
Thanks for that! It'll be interesting working for Mac Bank....and I'm expecting very long working hours. But I am also expecting a big bonus! MAuHauahAUah
lol come on! we were more civilised than OMG YOU BITCH HOW DARE YOU etc etc etc :P
Congrats once again.. let's go out & celebrate :D
hehhe CONRATS!!
Thanks Emily! Next time I need to find a job, I might come to you though! hehehe
Vics: I think in all the panic, you forgot the number of times you guys went @#*%#@!$_%*@#$(*^#$!)(*^%# at us! I remember all the tables cleared around us to avoid any flying glasses!!
CONGRATULATIONS LILY!!!
When do you start??? Are you based in the City???
I started a new job on June 20, and i'm in Wynyard...but I broke my ankle playing touch footy...so when that heals and im off the crutches, we can do lunch!
;)
Thank you thank you! Yes I'll be in the city! sorry to hear about your ankle, we can definately catch up when I start! My last day is on the 22nd, so I'll be starting on the 25th. 3 weeks before I go overseas!!!
Lily I only recruit Accountants! ehhehe
wow, congrats on the new job Lils!!
that's great news!
Thanks riss! I'll be in the city in 2 weeks! I can't wait!! I get to sleep in now....but I also get to stay back at work. hehehe
Post a Comment