There is still hope for the rest of us
There is this couple that lives near my area. I don't know them and I have never mentioned them to my parents. Yet when my dad was saying something to my mum, i knew exactly who he was talking about. How? Because this couple is around 90, asian and will always walk hand in hand no matter where they go. The older asian's generally don't hold hands in public. And its even rarer to see an asian couple in their 90s always holding hands. You can tell by looking at them how much love they have for each other and are not scared to show it. I've seen them walking around my area so many times. It doesn't matter how much groceries they have to carry. They will always share the load so they have a free hand to hold each others hand. Everytime I see them, I only hope that one day I am lucky enough to find someone who loves me as much as the husband loves the wife. I also hope that more people learn to love their other half and don't be afraid to let them know until its too late.
Today, I found out that the husband had passed away. It saddens me to know that the wife is now alone. But it also makes me happy in knowing that they were never scared to express the way they felt for each other.









No comments:
Post a Comment