Sunday, October 19, 2008

The country girl is back...

I just spent the last few days in the countryside with Moishii wine tasting and eating our way around. We had an absolute fantastic time and I'll be blogging about that soon...once I process the 1000 photos I took. Yes.....1000. I'm serious. I don't even know what I took photos of, but I'm slowly going through them and trying to delete those I don't need.

And here are a few stats. My little trusty point and shoot has now taken over 17,680 photos since late 2004/early 2005. The numbers have already reset once, I wonder if the camera will last until the second reset of numbers. My DSLR has also reset the numbers on the photos. Since last April, it has now taken over 10,577 photos....

So yeah.....lots of photos to come, all watermarked ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey dude i couldnt find an email on your blog so can ya email me? susan@chocolatesuze.com