Sarah's Birthday at Encasa
To celebrate Sarah's first birthday in Sydney, we organised to go Encasa for dinner. We ordered the tapas and pizza banquet, more than enough to stuff our face 3 times over.
The birthday girl got a slice of cinnamon cheesecake whilst we finished the rest of the pizzas off. No photos of those, I was too full to care by that stage.
After dinner, we headed up to the Art House for cocktails, and on the way we saw this?

A concubine and something else.....I can't remember. Too much sangria ;)
The birthday girl got a slice of cinnamon cheesecake whilst we finished the rest of the pizzas off. No photos of those, I was too full to care by that stage.
After dinner, we headed up to the Art House for cocktails, and on the way we saw this?

A concubine and something else.....I can't remember. Too much sangria ;)






















No comments:
Post a Comment