All staff meeting
This was supposed to be the biggest and best All staff meeting we've ever had. I mean, it is the big boss's retirement party as well. This year it was held at the Entertainment center. The minute we arrive, we bags a table to setup camp. Before you know it, the food starts coming out, and little do you know we're standing right next to the food door!!
I can't believe I didn't get a photo of the best dish of the night. Fried coconut prawns! But then every time that dish came out, everyone dove at the waiter scrabbling for the prawns. I had to be quick otherwise I wouldn't get any, let alone a photo.
As for the party, its probably been the most disappointing one that I've been to. I mean there was plenty of food and alcohol, but there was nothing special about the party. It was just a party. And there were no chairs! I was in so much pain I actually took my boots off so I could stand in my socks to ease the pain. Even then, I left around 9:30pm. I guess we'll have to wait for the xmas party.
As for the party, its probably been the most disappointing one that I've been to. I mean there was plenty of food and alcohol, but there was nothing special about the party. It was just a party. And there were no chairs! I was in so much pain I actually took my boots off so I could stand in my socks to ease the pain. Even then, I left around 9:30pm. I guess we'll have to wait for the xmas party.




















2 comments:
It does sound quite tame and unexciting compared to your other parties...what a let down!
Yeh I know. Most of our parties result in the mother of all hangovers the next day. I was sober when I went home. How bad is that??
Post a Comment