Oh how I missed you!
My dear sweet sweet computer. How I have missed you in the last month! As much as I love my little laptop, it doesn't beat a full powered beast of a computer to do your downloads and other editing stuff. My sister and the kids left for Singapore today, meaning I get my room back! It'll take me a few days to get my room back to normal, but it feels good to have it back in my full possession!
My Brother, sister in law and baby Ashley will be here until after New Years. But being a baby, it means nap time leaving me a few hours to spend zombifying myself infront of the computer and catching up on some blogging. So expect a huge deluge of posts coming up soon!
My Brother, sister in law and baby Ashley will be here until after New Years. But being a baby, it means nap time leaving me a few hours to spend zombifying myself infront of the computer and catching up on some blogging. So expect a huge deluge of posts coming up soon!









2 comments:
about blardy time! stop being so antisocial! we need to catch up with Ems before she goes back. And I think I have news :X
What news?????????????
Post a Comment