Monday, August 13, 2007

A quick update for now...before the enslaught!

I know I'm way wayyyy behind in my blogging on the trip. I promise that will come soon. Once I work up the courage to sort through the 4000 photos that I took (Not including the photos that Moishii took!). In the meantime, here's a quick update to my life:

- Been sick for 3 weeks, I think I am finally starting to recover (After the chemist gave me the strongest of everything they have). The jetlag ain't too bad. I just don't want to work!
- My Manager is now gorrrrrrrn, so I'm managerless for awhile. Woohoo!
- MnMs is in town, meaning there will be lots of food posts eventually. God, all we ever do is eat!!
- I rocked up to volleyball the day I got back from OS. Got there early, so I parked my car opposite the sports hall and sat there next to a van. There was a guy in the van. 5mins later, I see a head bopping up and down around his lap....he quickly shoved the head down with his hand....Another few minutes later, the head finally emerges and I see something being errr...spat out. EWWWWWWW!! Apparently they're cleaners for the office blocks around there. How do I know? They got out of the van and grabbed their cleaning gear from the back to head off to work.....
- I have yet to unpack.

No comments: