Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I welcomed the unwelcomed call

So I got a private number call on my mobile last night in the middle of my cooking crisis. (Crisis as in the food wasn't cooking fast enough and I was starving). I answered, ready to rip off someone's head when I found out that it was Moishii callilng from Turkey! OMG! We had a quick chat when I suddenly dawned on me. 10 days until I go on holidays!!! OMG!!!!!! 10 days!! And it didn't help that Moishii kept cursing me saying that I won't make it overseas! Then we had another crisis to deal with, we're meeting up in Rome, but we don't know where to meet up! Looks like I'll have to drag out all my documents to find out who arrives when and what the flight numbers are. Otherwise I might be waiting at the wrong arrival gate! OMG!! 10 days!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy and Safe tripping!! - luv stalker/

petals said...

OMG!!! 10 days!!!
...

That means 10 more nights where i can rest easy before i start getting crank phone calls at 3am!!!
=P

SoRMuiJAi said...

you probably have 12 nights since i'm stopping over singapore first! OMG I need to pack! I don't even have a suitcase! My suitcase is broken!

Anonymous said...

CHERRRRRRRRY U BETTER SET UR VOICE MAIL LOVIE!!!

OMG IM SCARED & SO NOT READY FOR THIS!!!

moishiii in panic

PS - the stalkers back by popular demand?

SoRMuiJAi said...

I don't know. But maybe we should get a souvenier for the stalker? They need to reveal themselves if they want to collect the present!