Ouch!
Who said Volleyball is a non-contact sport?
It sucks being short and on the receiving end of an elbow..... Could be worse though. I could have panda eyes. Right now it looks like I had an accident with a magic marker.....or really poorly done runny makeup.....
Strange that I got elbowed in the cheekbone, but thats not where it's bruise. Oh wells. Lets hope it clears up for next Friday's massive company party. There will be plenty of photographers there.....
Strange that I got elbowed in the cheekbone, but thats not where it's bruise. Oh wells. Lets hope it clears up for next Friday's massive company party. There will be plenty of photographers there.....









4 comments:
OUCH! How on earth did that happen? Are you ok?
My VERY tall friend jumped up for a spike and his elbow came crashing down onto my face. Sucks to be short. hehehe
Thankfully, nothing is broken, just that hurts and the lovely blackeye. :D
Gus or Richard?
O_o
You poor thing. Huridoid it??? To make it go away faster...?
Twas Richard. Gus is still out of action after spraining his ankle. When a tall person and a short person goes after the same ball, the short person usually loses. hehe
Post a Comment