Monday, January 03, 2005

Happy New Year! Welcome into 2005!

Happy New Year!!! May the coming year bring you more joy and happiness!



Wow......another year has past. I can't believe time flies so fast when you're having fun. So let's have a quick look at what have I done in the past year.....

  • Went to Japan for the first time! Disneyland! I love the place! And I would love to go back! Only I think the chances are slim as my "free accomodation" might be leaving Japan in the near future. Lets just hope they move to some country I haven't been to before! :D
  • I now have a ball and chain called a Mortgage. Luckily, the ball and chain also comes with a theatre! (That is currently out of order :( )
  • I got 2 payrises and a "promotion"
  • I am more confident and more capable in dealing with clients at work. I now tell them to go get f***ed. Well.....almost.
  • My trip to Turkey and Greece which changed my life significantly
So.....what have I got planned for 2005?

  • I want another payrise. I have set a goal to hit the 6-figure salary by 2008.
  • I want to further my education. Whether it is doing my MBA, or Masters in Business and IT, or even a Project Management course. Possibly even just learn to speak Greek, Spanish or Italian.
  • Get back into my Belly Dancing once my teacher returns from Cairns
  • Continue my Boxercise classes. I want to join a few boxing centres in the City to concentrate more on aerobic qualities of Boxing.
  • I want to learn to surf.
  • I will turn a quarter of a century old >_<>
  • I need closure. You know what I mean.
Lets revisit this checklist in 12months time.

No comments: