My lovely trip home...
I spent the week in Bathurst in a 4-star motel. I had a massive King sized bed with my own tv and vcr, a stocked up fridge and free food all week. The project was a great success and my client was more than happy with my work. Thinking I can catch a plane home and pop out to the city for some drinks would be a great end for the week.
My flight arrived and I boarded the plane. I barely missed cracking my head on the ceiling when I got onto the plane. The plane was TINY. Like TINY with little propellers. There was one seat on each side of the plane and about 1/2m inbetween the 2 seats which was the aisle. Despite the fact that I am short, I still had to crouch down to CRAWL into the damn plane. After a rocky 40min flgith back to sydney through a storm, I arrived in Sydney and got off the plane onto the tarmac only to stand there for 20mins to wait for a shuttle bus to pick us up. then it started raining. Yes......I was on the tarmac and it was raining. So the only thing I could do was this:
Note: My plane was smaller than whats in the picture.
The pilot thought it was so funny he took a picture of all of us hiding under the wing. He said he wants to use it in their magazine.....ok.......Anyway. The bus came after 20mins, picked us up and dropped us off at the terminal. Then i stood there for 30mins to wait for my luggage. They forgot to bring us our luggage......It was left on the plane.... -_-"
Finally got my luggage only to see the line for a taxi was so long it would've taken me 1 1/2hrs to get one. So i ended up calling my dad to pick me up and waited another 30mins. So yes.....that was my week...I really needed to have a friday night drink but i really didn't want to push my luck today.....









No comments:
Post a Comment