Late Thank You
My Birthday
I know its almost half a week since Saturday, but i had an awesome time! The whole drunkeness thing really helped with the stress of work and other crap! AHeaheaHEa I was so happy that so many of my friends were there!
Oishii: My birthday wouldn't be the same without you causing trouble and advertising christine and acting as a pimp! Of course you kept up the tradition of being late and making me late for my party again! Thank you!! (Even though i'm not important to you)
Christine: If you werent there, chances are i would've gotten advertised by Enver. But that doesn't bother me too much cos the chances are i would've grabbed the camera off the guy and shoved it where the sun don't shine
Mey & Vics: My two drinking partners!!! Well Vics is my hardcore drinking partner and mey is getting trained by the both of us! Btw, vics is really evil with the camera, but then i realised it was cos of the cake so i forgive u!! *^_^*
Dave: I'm so glad u made it!!!!! Actually, i'm glad both you and your brother Minh made it!!! AHEaHEa
Chao: I'm surprised you even came!! i thought you woulda been sick of me from work!!! AHeaHEa Atleast you didn't fall asleep after the 2534543232 scripts i made you do!
The Boons: Like i said, the "boobs" makes the night more interesting. I don't think anyones gonna let me forget that typo for a very long time. But thank you guys for coming! Particularly Yui. I needed someone to screw me over on my birthday. Happens every year, and this year it was you.
Alan & gus: You guys were late!! But i forgive you cos you still came!!! *HuggLes*
Jono & Linda: AheAHEAHEAH I was so surprised when i saw you guys!!! I didnt think either of you were coming! Especially you linda! you were supposed to be skiing!!!
Work
On another note, Work has been a bitch. I've been working for 2 weekends plus filming, plus trying to spend time with my nephews and niece etc and a whole bunch of other stuff. I knew that my job came with more responsibility, but i didn't expect this much commitment this soon. But then I'm surprised i've been able to handle it. I was freaking myself out when i found out i was to start managing the projects etc, but i just realised today that that was the old me. I noticed in the past week i've become alot more forceful and less afraid of the client. I'm not so worried about "Oh what if i say something wrong?" factor anymore. Or maybe i'm just getting really shitty about the amount of work and the incompetence of some people. Either way, i need a holiday. I havent had a single day off work since Easter. Not even a sick day. Regardless i'm taking friday off to spend time with the kids. Its not my fault the project is rooted. I understand that now. Its not me, its them. I know this as a fact.









No comments:
Post a Comment